Results of the GA-40 Studies
Preclinical and clinical trials in 8 different countries have confirmed the quality, safety and effectiveness of GA-40.
GA-40 has passed preclinical and clinical trials in the following organizations:
• Medical and biological research center - LLC Company "Alexis".
• National Cancer Center named after Gvamichava.
• Clinical Experimental Research Institute of Tbilisi State Medical University.
• Skin and Venereal Dispensary No. 1 of the Ministry of Labor, Health and Social Protection of Georgia.
• Institute of Experimental Pathology, Oncology and Radiobiology of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
• Department of Biochemistry, Ukrainian State University.
• Bukovina State Medical University, Chernivtsi, Ukraine.
• Cancer Center of the Ukrainian Medical Academy, Ukraine.
• Laboratory of Cellular Signaling Mechanisms. Paladin of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
• Medical Research Institute of Physical Chemistry, Ministry of Health of Russia, Russian Federation.
• Department of Pharmacology, Medical University of the Russian Federation, Russian Federation.
• Pharmaceutical company Otsuka, Japan.
• Tokushima Institute of Cell Technology, Japan.
• Fuji Memorial Institute for Preclinical Research, Biwako, Japan.
• Research Institute for New Drugs Research and Safety Assessment, Tokushima, Japan.
• University of Washington, School of Medicine, Department of Cancer Research, Department of Pathology, Seattle, USA.
• Center for Quantum Genetics, Diagnostics and Therapy "Molecule", Zagreb, Croatia.
• Pharmaceutical company Follium xp, California, USA.
• Pharmaceutical division of the "Mega Alliance" Co., Zurich, Switzerland.